Until now, finally I breathed a sigh of relief. Lots of evnets came up this early 2 weeks of Nov.
- Family Day (normal, as one of organizers, I have no choice to spend some times on this)
- CFO, Asia Pacific, my boss' boss, visits TW ( super super important, treated as a top assignment)
- Others
Before his arrival, some arrangements to be made, materials to be prepared, the presentation to be done well and in time. These were driving me crazy and almost killing me.
No menton the dinner w/"honchoes" at People(人間) last night. Sigh~ I'd never ever learn to decline DW's invitation. God knows when the date comes...hee~ Well~ so far, hard to express my feelings for the night... suffering and a slight exciting existed.
TD, my boss' boss, is quite a good and funny guy. A little bit like to make jokes at me and chat w/me. God knows again how much I eager to sit there, only keep smiling & eating, eating & smiling, no chating during the dinner, but it's dashed. (BTW, sooo regrettable that I haven't drank any glass of wine, El Coto, for a private reason.)
Continuous Qs he brought up were really got me.. the dinner what I had just like a brain-storming activity, Qs about how to run a company, how to lead a company to a brilliant future. Bet you that answers I replied are really sucks! Dare not to cast the answers back now!
Surely would keep the unforgettable dinner/experience in my mind and remind myself of improving on the perfect social rhetoric all the time~
3 comments:
maybe you will try to think busy person is better than to nothing to do than you will feel better in that moment......
是的~ 我想..我應該爽太久了~哈哈~
Yes,you are!!!
Post a Comment